[vtkusers] MFC CWnd and VTK

Andrew J. P. Maclean a.maclean at acfr.usyd.edu.au
Sun Sep 1 19:40:45 EDT 2002

The leaks may be a MFC "feature"! Often many of these problems go away
if you statically link in the MFC DLL's. If it only occurs on exit it
may be due to the fact that (I think!) that the MFC dynamic DLL's don't
clean up properly on exit.

Thanks for your kind comments (and many thanks to John for all the work
he did). I deliberately designed these demos to be as simple as possible
(with reasonable functionality) in order to let new users get started
quickly.

Andrew J. P. Maclean
Postal:
Australian Centre for Field Robotics