Welcome to CMake, the cross-platform, open-source make system. CMake is used to control the software compilation process using simple platform and compiler independent configuration files. CMake generates native makefiles and workspaces that can be used in the compiler environment of your choice. CMake is quite sophisticated: it is possible to support complex environments requiring system configuration, pre-processor generation, code generation, and template instantiation.
- Platform Dependent Issues
- Various Editors / IDEs support
- Generator Specific Information
- Useful CMake Variables
- CTest Submission Issues
- Macros contributed by Users
- Cross-Platform Software Development Using CMake
Tutorial that should get anybody up to speed with CMake
- Testing With CTest
Introduces to testing with CTest, submitting dashboards, and using CMake to add tests to the test system.
- CTest Scripting
Describes the scripting with CTest which can significantly simplify and automate testing and submitting dashboards.
- Generating Input Files For CTest
Describe more in details the concepts behind testing with CTest and also explans how to use CTest without using CMake.
- Where can I find more information about CMake?
- Where can I download CMake?
- What are some projects using CMake?