[vtk-developers] Can't push to VTKLargeData

Philippe Pebay philippe.pebay at kitware.com
Tue Feb 28 08:39:39 EST 2012

Hello all,

When attempting to
  git push origin master
to VTKLargeData, I am receiving the following error:

However, I did rebase prior to that, as follows:

~/git/VTKLargeData$ git pull --rebase origin master
>From git://vtk.org/VTKLargeData
 * branch            master     -> FETCH_HEAD
Current branch master is up to date.

and I can see that my local master has indeed one commit ahead of the
origin's master.

I used the follow this procedure for both VTKData and VTKLargeData and it
was still working a few weeks ago. Has something changed there too,
following the move of VTK itself to Gerrit?

Thanks
Philippe

--
Philippe Pébay, PhD
Director of Visualization and High Performance Computing /