[vtkusers] More on mac os x installation

Mike Robertson fermion at mac.com
Mon Apr 22 09:30:50 EDT 2002

Ah... Something to do with ld apparently. . .

/usr/share/libtool -L/sw/lib/tcl8.3 -L/usr/X11R6/lib -L/sw/lib/tk8.3
-lvtkpng -lvtkzlib -lvtkjpeg -lpthread -lm -lvtkImagingTCL -lvtkGraphicsTCL
-lvtkIOTCL -lvtkFilteringTCL -lvtkCommonTCL -lvtkIO -lvtkGraphics
-lvtkImaging -lvtkFiltering -lvtkCommon -lGL -lXt  -lSM -lICE
-L/usr/X11R6/lib -lX11 -lXext  -lvtkRenderingTCL -lvtkRendering -lvtkpng
-lvtkzlib -lvtkjpeg -lpthread -lm -lvtkImagingTCL -lvtkGraphicsTCL
-lvtkIOTCL -lvtkFilteringTCL -lvtkCommonTCL -lvtkIO -lvtkGraphics
-lvtkImaging -lvtkFiltering -lvtkCommon -lGL -lXt  -lSM -lICE
-L/usr/X11R6/lib -lX11 -lXext  -lvtkRenderingTCL -lvtkRendering  -o
/usr/local/vtk/vtk/bin/vtk
/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
_Tcl_CreateInterp
_Tcl_Eval
_Tcl_Init
_Tcl_SetVar
_Tk_Init
_Tk_MainEx
_Tcl_CreateCommand
_Tcl_CreateExitHandler
_Tcl_InitHashTable
_Tcl_SetAssocData
_Tcl_AppendResult
_Tcl_DeleteCommand
_Tcl_ResetResult
_Tcl_SetResult
_Tcl_GetDouble
_Tcl_GetInt
_Tcl_DeleteHashEntry
_Tcl_DeleteInterp
_Tcl_FirstHashEntry
_Tcl_GetAssocData
_Tcl_GetCommandInfo
_Tcl_GetVar
_Tcl_GlobalEval
_Tcl_NextHashEntry
_Tcl_Alloc
_Tcl_EventuallyFree
_Tcl_Free
_Tcl_PkgProvide
_Tcl_Preserve
_Tcl_Release
_Tk_ConfigureInfo
_Tk_ConfigureWidget
_Tk_CreateEventHandler
_Tk_CreateWindowFromPath
_Tk_DestroyWindow
_Tk_GeometryRequest
_Tk_MainWindow
_Tk_MakeWindowExist
_Tk_SetClass
_Tk_SetWindowVisual
_Tcl_CreateTimerHandler
_Tcl_DoOneEvent
_Tcl_Exit
_TkGetMainInfoList
_Tk_CreateGenericHandler
_Tk_DeleteGenericHandler
make[3]: *** [/usr/local/vtk/vtk/bin/vtk] Error 1
make[2]: *** [default_target] Error 2
make[1]: *** [default_target_Wrapping_Tcl] Error 2
make: *** [default_target] Error 2
[localhost:local/vtk/vtk] root#

mike

Michael Robertson
fermion at mac.com
http://thenewcosmos.com

Thousands of years ago, cats were worshiped as gods. Cats have never
forgotten this.