[vtkusers] Problems using Dart with VTK and Win2k

Rasmus Reinhold Paulsen rrp at imm.dtu.dk
Wed Mar 27 11:02:55 EST 2002

I have now tried with the following command line:

C:\Tcl\bin\tclsh83.exe C:/Dart/Source/Client/DashboardManager.tcl
c:/vtkbin/DartConfiguration.tcl Experimental Start Build Test

and it seems to work fine. Strange though that it does not work within VC6++
since this is the same line used in the custom build process ???

Rasmus