[vtkusers] need a script to read dicom file and get differents images

charfeddine amir charfeddine_amir at yahoo.fr
Thu Dec 30 04:56:12 EST 2004

hi all
i'm a new one in this world and studiyng Master degree in informatics appliyed on medical case.
the subject is to develop an application that reads 8 dicom files, and extract images from it and then make a 3D reconstruction ( with Fitred Back Projection) applyed on image extracted and filtred.
oops!
it seems very difficult work like a mountains against me, but i was really happy to find this forum of friends who are sharing me the same problems.
i rely on your help.
thankx a lot.
amir
TIM team