[vtkusers] openGl has OSMesa problem

tran huy hoang hp1711 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 22:50:42 EDT 2006

I've compiled VTK with OpenGL_Has_OSMesa option turned on. The compilation was success but the problem is that, for a vtkRenderwindow if I switch it to OffScreenRenderingOn then it is not even rendered at all (that means I cannot get any pixel data or save picture from it) . But when there is one more window which is not OffScreen , the former window then appears inside the latter one.
  Any one can explain the situation and give some advise to do real OffScreenRendering?
 Thank you all for reading.
 thh