[vtkusers] Merge two layers of .stl file (Filling the space between them)

momo lilymagic2005 at yahoo.com.hk
Wed Sep 9 03:55:50 EDT 2015

I now have a .stl file, and I extract it with its normals by using
vtkPolyDataNormals. Then it becomes input of vtkWarpScalar, in order to
obtain its offset layer. So now I have two layers (see the capture below).
(And I later append the two layers and clean it.)

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5733782/layers.png>

I would like to merge/link/connect the two layers, so the space between them
is filled, and I can print the .stl file with 3D Printer. Is there any VTK
functions that can help? Thanks.

My code here:
Warp.cxx <http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5733782/Warp.cxx>