GDB scripts for debugging ITK or tools based on ITK. When 'printing' an image object in the debugger, it can, e.g., instantly render and display the image in memory. A number of text printers also exist that mimic the object->Print( std::cout ) functionality.
- Custom GDB
- There are some changes here until we have time to push them upstream.
- Pretty printers by Tom Tromey from GDB for GNU implementation of the C++ standard library.
- Pretty printers for "science" -- mostly image viewers at the moment.
- Text and image viewer printers for the InsightToolkit.
- ITK image viewer pretty printer that synchronizes views over a session.
- CMake module to register the ITK pretty printers in your project.